Penn State Wilkes-Barre's Athletic Department has set a March 1 deadline for nominations to the Wall of Fame.
Any person can nominate a name for consideration along with supporting information. Nominees from previous inductions are automatically considered each year for a maximum of 10 years. Eligibility requirements include:
• Former student-athletes are made eligible for induction five years after completing their athletic eligibility.
• Coaches, administrators and other Penn State Wilkes-Barre employees who served the school for at least 10 years and/or made significant contributions to the program. These persons will be eligible five years after leaving the school for any reason.
• Others who made truly significant contributions to the athletic program over a prolonged period of time (more than 15 years).
• Teams, student-athletes and coaches that have won a national championship are eligible immediately the following year after the championship.
• Any coach or administrator who served the school for 25 years or more becomes eligible immediately upon retirement.
• Former student-athletes who participated in at least one full athletic season and graduated with an associate's degree from Penn State Wilkes-Barre.
• Former student-athletes who participated in two full athletic seasons and also graduated with a bachelor's degree from Penn State University.
• Former student-athletes who participated in two full athletic seasons and then went on to receive their bachelor's degree from another institution.
The final selection is done after March 1 by the Wall of Fame selection committee.