DALLAS — The Back Mountain Chamber of Commerce will hold its Annual Mardi Gras Award Dinner 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 9 at The Appletree Terrace in Dallas.
This year, a decision has been made to expand the awards given. The chamber hopes to recognize some of the “great stars” in the Back Mountain community. The cost is $40 per person and includes appetizers, a buffet dinner, dessert, beer, wine and nonalcoholic beverages. A cash bar will also be available.
The following award winners have been announced:
• Entrepreneur of the Year: Metz Culinary Management
• Volunteer of the Year: Royal Sutton
• Pride of Place for Restoration, Renovation: Beaumont Inn
• Pride of Place for Interior Design: Misericordia University
• Woman of Excellence: Sen. Lisa Baker
• New and Emerging Business: North Slope Brewing Company
• Hometown Business of the Year: Fino’s Pharmacy
• Small Business of the Year: Red Leaf Salad Company
• Best Customer Service: Dunkin Donuts
• Non-Profit Organization: Hillside Farms
• Community Involvement: FNCB
• Business of the Year: Valentine’s Jewelry
For more information or to register, contact the chamber at 570-675-9380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.